(90AD1L): AQUAPRO AQUA-DROP 1LT
HEAVY DUTY Liquid Flocculant.
A specialised blend of our liquid floc combined with a concentrated polymer resin Aqua-Drop will settle debris and organic matter to the floor of the pool in 3 - 6 hours.
• Clears the cloudiest pools in under 6 hours
• Use to remove dead algae and other floating particles
• No messy residue
• Will not work if algae are present.
• Superchlorinate before using Aquapro Aqua-Drop
• Prior to adding Aquapro Aqua-Drop, adjust pH between 7.5 and 7.8
• If your TDS reading is above 1500ppm, this product will not work effectively
• Unless sufficient Aquapro Aqua-Drop is used, floccing activity will be minimal
• Set the filter to BY-PASS or RECIRCULATE, otherwise remove filter grids prior to application
• After debris has dropped to the bottom of the pool, vacuum to waste where possible, clean the filter and adjust your chemicals if necessary.
• 1LT per 50,000Litres of pool water
What is the difference between a clarifier and a flocculent?
A clarifier is designed to be used with a filter system, so particles coagulate in the filter. A flocculent is NOT to be used with the filtration system as the filter may clog. Flocculants are formulated to drop particles to the bottom of the pool, so they can be vacuumed away.
Is Aquapro Aqua-Drop effective in salt-water pools?
When using Aquapro Aqua-Drop in water containing rich concentrations of positively charged ions (salt-water pools) we always educate our dealers to be aware that the overall floc size is reduced. The result is a floc of lighter appearance and intensity than might otherwise be anticipated.
• We have combated this reduced floc size with the new polymer resin thus ensuring Aquapro Aqua-Drop is the most efficient and successful floc when used in salt water pools.